30 July 2009

I sleep a lot

The last two evenings, I've come home from work and slept for two and three hours. That wouldn't be so bad if I were home at five in the evening, but I get home around seven. Sleeping until ten, just to go to bed an hour later, doesn't seem quite healthy to me. The last time I did this, that I can remember, is when I was a teenager. I would come home from school at about three, sleep until seven, eat dinner, then go back to bed about an hour later. But teenagers need more sleep, because they are growing and changing.

Anyhow...it's just weird. If I plan on napping, I think I better set an alarm.

2 comments:

Toff said...

Maybe you are growing and changing again? You haven't recently used a teleportation device or have any ancestors from Innsmouth, have you?

Anna said...

Uhh...I refuse to answer this on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Oh look, a donut! *barf*